The 6th International Conference on Millimeter-Wave and Terahertz Technologies (MMWaTT) is organized by:
- The Center of Excellence on Computation and Characterization of Electromagnetic Devices and Subsystems of K.N. Toosi University of Technology,
- The Center of Excellence on Applied Electromagnetic Systems of the University of Tehran,
- Institute of Communications Technology and Applied Electromagnetics of Amirkabir University of Technology.
The conference will be held in Faculty of Electrical Engineering of K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, on Januray 24- 26, 2023. The conference provides a forum for researchers and experimentalists in this emerging field to present and to exchange the outcome of their research. Technical papers describing original contributions to the science, technology, and applications of millimeter and terahertz waves are welcomed.
Topics of Interest
- Antenna and Propagation
- Devices, Components, and Systems
- Ultrafast Measurements
- Spectroscopy and Material Properties
- Imaging and Remote sensing
- Sources and Detectors
- MMW and THz communications
- Microwave Photonics
- Two Dimensional Materials such as Graphene, Graphyne, Germanene, Silicene, etc.
- Metamaterials and Metasurfaces
- Modeling and Numerical Techniques
- 5G, IoT, and ITS-Related Technologies
- Other Related Topics
- Proposals for special sessions and workshops should be submitted in the mentioned topics. Researchers and experimentalists are invited to submit their final proposals by Nov. 5, 2022.
- Papers presenting original and unpublished works are invited to be submitted and evaluated, based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition.
- Detailed information about the paper, format and all other submission guidelines are available in the Paper Submission.
- All papers must be submitted electronically using the conference website.
- Only English papers will be considered.
- Selected extended papers will be submitted to the peer-reviewed journals of IJICT (http://journal.itrc.ac.ir), AJEE (http://eej.aut.ac.ir), and IJOP (http://ijop.ir).
- Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore® subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.