Creating Presentation Film
- The presentation must be in English,
- Use appropriate software such as PowerPoint, Camtasia, Bandicam, and ZD Soft Screen Recorder, to create a 15-minute film of your English presentation,
- There are many films on Youtube and Aparat to describe the methods of creating film from presentation,
- The created film must have the format of mp4. If the film is not mp4, you have to convert the format by an appropriate software (File converter),
- If the film is more than 30 MB, use software such as Handbrake to reduce the size,
- To name the film file, use the paper code and the presenter’s name and family name,
- The film should be viewed before uploading it to the conference site,
- If you are sure that the time of the film is 15 minutes, the quality is good, and is less than 30 MB, upload it to https://nbox.kntu.ac.ir. The username is mmwatt and the password is December$.
- If you haven’t uploaded the pdf and ppt files of the slides and the presentation film to https://nbox.kntu.ac.ir, you can upload them up to Saturday, Jan. 7, 2023 (17 Day 1401).