- All accepted and presented papers in the MMWaTT-2022 will be included in the IEEE-Xplore digital Library. To be sure that your paper will be included in IEEE-Xplore Digital Library without delay, please follow all the instructions given here.
- Using conference template is mandatory. Please download the:
IEEE Conference Paper Template in MS-Word
and write your paper based on the instructions given in the Template. To be sure that your paper will be in accordance with the latest revision of IEEE Conference Template, you can download any of the above template from:
Submissions that do not follow the guidelines will not be considered for review process and will be returned to the authors.
- While you prepare your paper in accordance with IEEE instructions, please remove all the guidance texts in the Conference Template and be sure that all the file contents are related to your original research.
- In preparation of the paper, please follow the guidelines given in Ethical issues.
- Please save the paper final version in “.docx” (or “Latex”) as well as PDF.
- The papers including texts, figures, tables, and references must have less than 6 pages.