Please follow the following steps exactly and then email the final PDF to mmwatt [at]saba.kntu.ac.ir
- Please read the review evaluation forms of the referees provided for your paper, carefully examine the weak points of your paper, and the reviewers’ comments. Almost all the papers need to be checked for grammatical errors and typos. The papers which are asked for major revision would be checked again.
- Modify your paper and prepare the final version of your paper according to PDF instructions MS Word and LaTeX templates. Notice that only papers confined to the conference style will be published.
- Before creating a PDF, it is necessary to add the following copyright notice to the left bottom of the first page of your source document: 978-1-5386-7717-9/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress plus to convert and check your papers. You may also prepare your PDF and simply submit for PDF checking.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress Plus conversion may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
Please follow the following steps:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress plus site.
For the first time users, follow the following steps:
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following information:
45405XP for the Conference ID
Your email address
- Continue to enter information as prompted.