One of the most important aims of International Conferences on Millimeter-Wave and Terahertz Technologies (MMWaTTs) is deepening and updating knowledge and technical skills of engineers, researchers, university students, and craftsmen in this field. One of the most efficient ways to achieve this goal is holding up-to-date workshops.
For this purpose, the organizing and technical program committees of “The 6th International Conference on Millimeter-Wave and Terahertz Technologies” invite all professors, researchers, and manufacturers who are interested to propose workshops related to the topics that are announced in the call for papers, follow the instruction below:
- If you like to submit your workshop in Persian, please fill out the Persian Workshop Proposal Form, otherwise, please fill out the English Workshop Proposal Form.
- In Conference site (MMWaTT.kntu.ac.ir), in “Workshop Proposal” menu, then “Submit a New Workshop Proposal” after registration, log on and fill out Filled English Workshop Proposal Form.
- Please upload the Zip-file of all CVs and short biographies of workshop presenters in “Teacher CV File” part and this form in “Proposal File” part, respectively.
- To avoid duplication, please write any word in “Overview” and “Content” windows.
- At this stage, the presentation file is not required.
- At the end, please save.
All the proposals will be evaluated by the workshops and technical program committees and the results will be announced.
In the case you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact Dr.Ali Khadem, the chair of the Workshops Committee by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.